Fluke 177 True-RMS Digital Multimeter delivers the right features for electrical maintenance experts
With its precision, reliability, and ease of use, the Fluke 177 Digital Multimeter is the preferred solution for professional technicians worldwide. Independently tested for safe use in CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V environments, the Fluke 177 Includes all the features you need to troubleshoot and repair many problems in electrical and electronic systems.
With the Fluke 177 Digital Multimeter you get True-RMS voltage and current measurements, 6000-count resolution, manual and automatic ranging, and frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity, and diode measurements. In addition, the Fluke 177 provides 0.09% basic accuracy, a digital display with analog bar graph and backlight. Plus a limited lifetime warranty.
- True-RMS digital multimeter with the features professional technicians prefer
- Increases productivity with manual and automatic ranging, Display Hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-average recording
- Measures AC and DC voltage to 1000 V
- Delivers accurate True-RMS AC current and voltage plus frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Safety rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
Other useful features:
- Features digital display with backlight for working in dim lighting
- Allows closed case calibration through front panel
- Features an ergonomic case with integrated protective holster
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty