PSC SURVEYOR IR IMAGING SERIES CAMERAS MONITOR AND CONTROL PROCESS TEMPERATURES IN REAL TIME
Temperature Measurement Ranges from
-20°C to 1500°C
• Complete Turn-Key Process Control Systems
• High Resolution —Over 300,000 Points of Temperature Measurement
• Ultra-Small, Light Weight Cameras—Ideal for OEM Applications
• Choice of Process Control Outputs, Milliamp Voltage or Solid State Alarm Relays
• Real-Time Imaging and Recording up to 128 Hz
• Simple-to-use Intuitive and Powerful Software
• Designed For Compatibility and Integration With Existing Systems
• USB, Ethernet or Fiber Optic Connectivity
• Wide Selection of Focusable Lenses
• Custom Solutions Including Field PC’s, Touch Screen Displays and Process Control Interface
• Digital Interfaces Include Ethernet I/P, Modbus RTU, Modbus, Profi bus, Profi net, Devicenet
PROCESS SENSORS ULTRA COMPACT CAMERA
DESIGNS YIELD HUGE RESULTS
IR Imaging Cameras are compact, radiometric and enable the operator to view and measure thousands of temperature points, line profi les or user selectable
areas or regions of interest (ROI’s) defined by a maximum, minimum or average temperature within these regions. The smart technology and space saving
design of each model brings new meaning to the word “simplicity” and sets a benchmark for quality and performance.
User selectable, precision lenses provide clear, crisp images and define the rectangular area of measurement.
Standard, wide angle or telephoto optics are available.
INSTANT DEFECT ALERTS SAVE RESOURCES
Only 8 milliseconds to detect and diagnose a temperature anomaly that can prevent a costly shut-down of your
production line. That’s all the time it takes for the new PSC IR Imaging process measurement and control
system cameras to alert you of a potential problem.
60 SECOND SET UP
Designed for instant-on operation, the PSC IR Imaging Cameras boast Sixty Second Set Up. Connecting
a camera to the USB port of a standard PC yields crisp, clear real-time images instantly, giving the operator ready
access and immediate control of the camera functionality and process.
HIGH SPEED AND CONTROL
These state of the art camera systems provide real-time thermography with an astonishing 128 Hz frame rate.
The systems can be remotely triggered to respond to fast occurring events, initiating alarms, outputs or
capturing and recording data to a network for later retrieval and analysis.
Very compact and equally rugged, the highly reliable PSC IR Imaging Cameras are easily incorporated into
test stations and existing process automation control systems. Designed for unattended operation, they
are ideal for installations where space is limited but data collection is essential. Virtually impervious to
environmental conditions, the protective water cooled/air purged camera housing is designed to protect the
cameras in extreme conditions.
The PSC IR Cameras are ideal for use in mechanical stress analysis as well as monitoring furnace walls and
kiln shells. Other applications include research and development, solar panels, fl at glass, gypsum board,
wood, paper converting, plastics, rubber thermoforming, food processing, conveying of bulk solids and powder,
and rotating machinery.
• High Spatial Resolution of 640 x 480 pixels (300,000 points of temperature measurement)
• Radiometric Video Recording with 32 Hz frame rate
• Smallest Measuring Thermal Imaging Array Camera Worldwide (46mm x 56mm x 90mm)
• License-free, All-inclusive, Powerful Analysis &Software Development Kit (SDK)
• Adjustable Focus Optics
• Close Focus Measuring Distance from 0.8” (20mm).
• Measuring Pixel Spot Size down to 0.004” (0.1mm)
• Lens Choices: 15° x 11°, 33° x 25°, 60° x 45°, 90° x 66°
• USB powered
• Wavelength: 7.5–13 μm
User Selectable Temperature Ranges:
-20 to 100°C (-4 to 212°F)
0 to 250°C (32 to 482°F)
150 to 900°C (302 to 1652°F)
200 to 1500°C (392 to 2732°F)