Inline-measurement of the concentration of liquids. Output in °Brix, Plato, refraktive index nD or customer specific.
- Very compact (ø 66 mm, 480 gr.), front flush refractometer with simple inline integration without bypass
- Fully automatic measurement in the desired intervals (adjustable from 2 sec), saving up to 1 man-hour of working per shift.
- In the case of manual measurement, the entire product produced between measurements, e.g. every 20 minutes, may be defective. IRM-11 can avoid product losses by its permanent measuring method
- Fully temperature compensated for precise results even with rapid changes
- The simple installation guarantees precise measurement already during mixing in the tank or exact adjustment during the running process/li>
- Long-life LED light source with highly resistant sapphire optics
In liquid media, the density and thus the refractive index vary when the concentration, i.e. the proportion of dissolved solids in the liquid, changes. Based on refractometry as an inline analysis method, the IRM-11 continuously and precisely measures the concentration of substances such as sugar or salts in media. This enables the determination of the alcohol content, or the mixing ratio of juices, mixed drinks and soft drinks, or the dry matter in milk products. Analysis by determining the °Brix, °Plato or nD index value offers particular advantages if measurements are already taken using a hand refractometer. To avoid deviations in product quality, these manual measurements must be carried out at very short intervals, often every 20 minutes. This offers enormous potential for increasing efficiency and quality.
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.