The HI302 is an equipment integral to SYSTEM302 which main function is to interface HART devices to F OUNDATION fieldbus systems , allowing the user to perform maintenance, calibration, sensor status monitoring, device status, among other information.
HI302 main characteristicis:
- Registered in Fieldbus Foundation, it successfully has passed by rigorous interoperability tests;
- Tight integration with different system manufactures* due to the use of standard protocols-FOUNDATION fieldbus and HART;
- Suitable for asset management systems, totally integrated to AssetView;
- Uniform systems and tools, making it easy to operate and reducing maintenance costs;
- HART configuration commands located into the module, allowing HART messages to be sent through bypass parameters;
- Complete configuration of Smar devices enclosed in the HI302 module, thus no additional configuration is required;
- Configuration for third party equipments can also be embedded in the flash memory or added through F OUNDATION fieldbus blocks;
- 8 HART master channels;
- Non-multiplexed and independent HART channels;
- 1 F OUNDATION fieldbus H1 Channel;
- The HI302 supports up to eight point-to-point HART devices;
- Additional 4-20 mA input circuits for HI302 - I model (current conversion to F OUNDATION fieldbus);
- Additional 4-20 mA output circuits for HI302 - O model (F OUNDATION fieldbus conversion to current).