The HF7 transmitter series is designed for fixed installation in industrial applications where conditions are within the range of 0 to 100 %RH and -100 to 150Â°CÂ (-148 to 302Â°F). The probe of the HF7 can survive exposure to temperature up to 200Â°C (392Â°F). Equipped with a metal enclosure and a metal probe, the HF7 can handle the toughest industrial environments.
The HF7 transmitter is available in different configurations and has extensive settings and functions that can be configured and enabled with the ROTRONIC HW4 software after connecting the HF7 to a PC.
- Accuracy: Â±1.0 %rh / Â±0.2 K at 23Â°C Â±5 K
- Limits at probe: max. -100â¦200 Â°C / 0â¦100 %RH
- Limits of application electronics: -40..85 Â°CÂ / 0â¦100 %RH; -10â¦60 Â°C with LCD
- Metal housing (aluminum diecast) and probe of stainless steel or PPS
- Various probe lengths available
- Use as simulator for system validation*
- Service interface
- Adjusted at 23 Â°C and 10, 35, 80 %RH