To achieve this pinpoint accuracy, all components which may have interference onto signal processing are separated and contained in the external power supply housing. The precision and long term stability of the Diadem is not only used to maintain laboratory calibration standards but also used for difficult measurement tasks in demanding laboratory / R&D environments
- Thermostatically controlled detector
- High resolution A/D- & D/A-converters.
- 16 bit analog output signal resolution
- Display resolution 0.01°C
- Stable long term electronic components
- High quality achromatic lenses
- 3 galvanically isolated circuits