The Pyropress Titan Level Switch is another level switch available from our partner Pyropress. These industrial switches are suited to safety critical SIL2 applications and come with options for hazardous area certification in both intrinsically safe and explosion proof ATEX designs (gas and dust applications). Materials of construction include options in 316 Stainless steel (wetted and non wetted parts) making the Pyropress Titan switch a common option for offshore (North Sea) installations.
This type of level switch can be used on tanks under pressure or vacuum, being suitable for pressures up to 3.5 bar (spherical float only) and liquid temperatures up to 100°C.
Pyropress Titan Level Switch Specifications….
- IP66 Electrical housing, tested externally in accordance with BS EN 60529: 1992
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- Materials in 316SS or anodised aluminium
- Spherical or cylindrical float options
- Suitable for SIL 2 applications (IEC 61508), with a qualifying report and Certificate Of Compliance available on request.
- Subjected to MoD Type Approval System Test Vibration DGS 350 Paras 0602 & 0603. Shock — BR3021
- EExia: 94/9/EC ATEX coded CE® II 1GD EExia lIC for CAT 1 (Zone 0) areas
- EExd : 94/9/EC ATEX coded CE® II 2GD EExd IIB + H2 for CAT 2 (Zone 1) areas
- Single or dual microswitch options
- Switch rating @ 250Vac – 5A (resistive and inductive)
- Switch rating @ 30Vdc – 5A resistive, 3A inductive
- Electrical terminals suitable for cable 0.5 – 2.5 mm2
- Electrical Conduit Entry: M20 x 1.5 or 1/2 NPT
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.