The LN Potentiometric Level Transmitter provides accurate reliable measurement in difficult environments utilizing potentiometric technology. While Anderson’s dual diaphragm hydrostatic level technology provides proven accuracy and reliability in atmospheric inventory tanks, applications such as filler bowls and other shallow vessels, pressurized tanks and environments with wide temperature swings can prove challenging for pressure based level systems. Utilizing potentiometric technology, the LN excels in these traditionally difficult applications. Fast reacting, the LN samples interior level at ten times per second allowing accurate readings while filling or dispensing product.
The stainless steel enclosure is also built to withstand the rigors of harsh environments. Resistance to vibration and moisture from wash downs is handled with typical Anderson rugged construction. The water tight and reliable quick disconnects round out this dependable design. As with all Anderson level transmitters, the LN meets FDA materials, and 3-A “third party verification” standards and is backed by a one-year warranty.
- Exceptional long term stability
- Unaffected by temperature changes
- No moving parts for high reliability and cleaning in place
- Rugged construction with potted electronics
- Stainless steel housing rated at NEMA 4X and IP-67 for exceptional washdown protection
- 3-A compliant; Third party verified
- Standard lengths from 8” to 80”, suitable for both metallic and nonmetallic vessels
- Accommodates lower conductivity fluids such as liquid sugars
- Exceptional for viscous products such as pastes
- Pressurized filler bowls
- Small pressurized tanks found in breweries
- Shallow vessels
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.