The HT2012 HART (Highway Addressable Remote Transducer) is a single chip CMOS low power FSK modem which operates at the Bell 202 standard. It is designed to provide HART communication capabilities in process control instrumentation and other low power equipment. The HT2012 is designed to provide a low cost, reliable single chip modem capability conforming to the Bell 202 standards.
It is ideal for factory automation, process control, and other applications such as intrinsically safe environments which required low power. The modem circuit is digital, and provides modulating and demodulating functions. The HT2012 is designed for use with external circuits which amplify, filter and shape the media signals.
- Operates at Bell 202 Standard Forward Bit Rate (1200 bps);
- Uses 1200 Hz and 2200 Hz Bell 202 Shift Frequencies;
- Low Power Consumption (Typically 40 mA);
- Improved Carrier Detect;
- Single Chip Frequency Shift Keying (FSK);
- 1200 Baud Transmit and Receive Modulation;
- 3 to 5 Volt Power Supply;
- CMOS and TTl Compatible;
- Optimized for Intrinsically Safe Applications;
- Uses reliable CMOS technology;
- Available in 16 pin DIP or 28 pin PLCC packages;
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.