The Smar HART HT3012 is a digital component that incorporates within it a HART Modem, LCD Driver and D/A Converter as well as a FPU Unit.
Traditionally, HART devices have incorporated these electronic components within their hardware designs as separate parts, in addition to a CPU and memory, which are needed to complete the device development project. The Smar HART HT3012 is a new approach that offers many benefits by integrating these separate components into a single chip. These benefits include lower cost of ownership, lower manufacturing costs, better performance, simpler design and a quicker time to market.
The integrated 15 bit D/A Converter and FPU increases the performance without the need for expensive components.
- Integrates the HT2012 HART Modem core;
- Incorporates a LCD driver for up to a 160-segment display;
- Includes a 15 bit D/A Converter with a resolution of approximately .5µA per bit;
- Adds a FPU, which significantly increases the processing performance;
- Allows for the LCD to be oriented in multiple positions with the use of automatic orientation detection and segment reorganization;
- Engineering support services for development of software source code and PCB designs;
- Simplifies design, shorten development schedule, saves on parts and lowers cost of ownership and manufacturing costs.
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.