The low dew point probe comes with the latest AirChip4000 technology. Calculates a measurement from the average of 8,000 single points within a 2 second interval and, together with the HYGROMER® LDP-1 dew point sensor, delivers measurements of the highest quality.
Field of Application
The low dew point probe can be used in compressed air systems, refrigeration driers and adsorption driers. ROTRONIC offers the probe with EX certificate for environments with ATEX requirements.
Suitable measurement chambers with a defined air flow rate and a quick connector for optimum dew point measurement are available in POM and stainless steel. The base unit can be used for customization.
- Highly accurate dew point and temperature measurement
- Withstands pressures up to 100 bar
- HYGROMER® LDP-1 sensor element
- Excellent repeatability
- Trace moisture monitoring at low limits
- With the latest AirChip4000 measurement technology
- Compatible with HF5 / HF8 / PF4 transmitters and HP22 / HP23 handhelds