The BetaGauge 330 is a revolution in pressure calibration technology for the process industries. With the 330, technicians have a small, lightweight calibrator that generates from high vacuum to 300 PSI using a high performance integral electric pump.
Gone is the drudgery of manual pumping or using large, heavy and unwieldy boxes with limited portability and poor battery life.
The BetaGauge 330 has a form factor only slightly larger than Martel’s popular BetaGauge 321 and weighs in at a mere 2.5 pounds. The housing is contoured to easily fit a technician’s hand with good balance top to bottom.
Performance doesn’t stop with the pump. The BetaGauge 330 provides ±0.035% of full scale accuracy on its internal, isolated pressure sensor. Temperature compensation on its internal sensor ensures accuracy in field applications. An external pressure module connection supports all 29 ranges of BetaPort-P pressure modules for even greater measurement capability.
A Pt100 RTD input is provided for temperature measurements accurate to ±0.1 °C (0.2 °F). In addition, the BetaGauge 330 measures and simulates 4-20 mA loop current signals. It can measure up to 30 VDC. An internal 24 VDC Instrument Power Supply supplies power to a transmitter under test.
Like its calibrator siblings, the 330 displays up to 3 calibration values at one time from the choice of internal pressure sensor, external pressure sensor, temperature from the optional RTD probe or electrical (mA or VDC). The display is a large back lit graphics style LCD that’s easy to read in any lighting condition.
The new BetaGauge 330 Pressure Calibrator provides a number of convenience features. Switch test can be performed on internal or external pressure input. Percent (%) Error and damping functions are provided. Up to five frequently used setups can be stored and retrieved with one button recall.
The compact, rugged design operates on eight (8) standard AA Alkaline batteries. Due to the power saving designs incorporated in the BetaGauge 330, it can perform approximately 300 calibration cycles to 150 PSI on one set of batteries or 100 cycles to 300 PSI.
The 330 comes in 5 ranges of 30 PSI, 150 PSI and 300 PSI gauge and 30 PSI and 150 PSI absolute.
Like all Martel calibrators, the BetaGauge 330 comes from the factory ready to go to work with batteries installed, NIST traceable calibration certificate, test leads, connection hose, fittings, deluxe carrying case and user manual.
LDT-500 Martel/BETA Pneumatic Dirt/Moisture Trap
The LDT-500 is a Dirt/Moisture Trap that is used in pneumatic applications to protect valuable assets such as sensors, pumps, or calibrators from damage. It features a 1/8″ MNPT Outlet connection with o-ring seal and a Universal (1/8″ NPT Female or 1/8″ BSP Female Thread). The trap is designed to be used in a vertical position and can handle up to 500 PSIG/35 Bar. The latest version features a vent valve and hose, so the end user does not have to remove the trap if there is moisture built up in the clear acrylic chamber.
Cleaning/Assembly is handled by simply unscrewing the top section of the chamber and removing the two o-rings.
Media Compatibility: Electroless Nickel over Brass, Acrylic, Cast Urethane and Nitrile (Buna-N) O-Ring seals.
Size: 2.5” x 1” (L x W) – Weight: 5 ounces
Connections: 1/8” MNPT x (1/8” FNPT or 1/8” FBSP)
- Integrated internal electrically operated pneumatic pump: generates pressure to 300 PSI and vacuum to -12 PSI (-0.8 to 20 Bar, -80 to 2000 kPa)
- Accuracy of 0.035% FS
- Small rugged compact design operates on eight (8) standard Alkaline AA batteries
- Only 8” high x 4” wide x 2-3/8” deep (20 cm x 10 cm x 6 cm)
- Lightweight at just 2.5 pounds (1.2 kg)
- External pressure module interface supports all BetaPort-P pressure modules (requires optional BPPA-100 module adapter)
- Pt100 RTD input for temperature measurement, accurate to 0.2°F (0.1°C) (measurement only)
- 24 V loop power to power device under test
- Store and recall 5 user defined setups
- Clearbrite LCD with backlight can be configured to display up to 3 variables displayed simultaneously (user controlled)
- Ideal for gas custody transfer flow meter applications
- Pressure displayed in the user’s choice of 15 engineering units
- Switch test is automatic using internal sensor or external pressure module
- IP51 Rated
- Percent error function