Digital accuracy with the simplicity of analog gauge
Digital Test Gauge takes the concept of an analog test gauge, and brings it to a new level. The BetaGauge PI PRO combines the accuracy of digital technology with the simplicity of an analog gauge and achieve performance, ease-of-use, and a feature set unmatched in the pressure measurement world.
Setup of the BetaGauge PI PRO is fast and straightforward, through a menu-driven display, that is simple enough to allow the gauge to used anywere in the world.
The BetaGauge PI PRO first and foremost, provides ±0.05% of full scale accuracy of pressure in any one of eighteen (18) ranges. Readings may be displayed in any one of 23 standard engineering units, or in 1 custom unit you define, to eliminate tedious conversion calculations.
The 5 digit, 0.65″ high digital display and companion percent-of-range bar graph provide an easy to read display, even from a distance. The sample rate can be user adjusted to match the measurement required. A power saving mode maximizes battery life of 2,000 hours. Other features include MIN/MAX function, auto power off and backlight control.
Password-protected field calibration of the BetaGauge PI PRO may be initiated throught the keypad. An RS-232 port allows pressure reading data to be extracted directly from the gauge for off-line analysis (require an additional RS-232 or USB cable). In addition to a ZERO function that compensates for sensor drift, large residual system pressures can be nulled using the TARE adjustment. This adjustment, when combined with the ability to create custom engineering units for display, allows the BetaGauge PI PRO to used in a variety of liquid level and volume measurements, easily reading units of interest, such as gallons in a tank, directly.
Damping can be set to integrate readings to accomodate pulsating sources, such as plant air. An optional external 24 VDC power input is available for applications where the BetaGauge PI PRO will be permanently incorporated into a process line. A protective rubber boot is standard to help protect the BetaGauge PI PRO from damage when dropped. The BetaGauge PI PRO is available in a self-contained calibration kit, including a hand pressure pump, and associated fittings.
- Accuracy of ±0.05% of F.S.
- 18 standard pressure range available
- Data logging
- Displays in 23 standard or 1 custom engineering unit
- Displays ambient temperature in °C or °F
- Large, back-lit, 5-1/2 digit display with 0.65″ high digits and 20 segment bar graph
- Adjustable TARE zeros large system offsets
- User-configurable sample rate maximizes measurement performance and battery life
- User-configurable damping smooths readings from pulsating/plant air sources
- Auto Shut-off for extended battery life
- Low battery indicator
- CSA Intrinsically Safe, Class 1, Div. 2 Groups A,B,C, & D
- ATEX approved
- CE approved
- Available with optional 24V external power input
- Rubber boot standard on all stand-alone bottom mount gauges