Portable Pressure Calibration Powerhouse
The Martel BETA DPC-300A isn’t just a replacement for the old “box” calibrator. With full digital precision and accuracy, a dual pressure system and a built-in loop calibrator function, it’s a pressure calibration powerhouse in a portable format.
A dual pressure system means you can use regulated plant air or internally generated pressure sources for calibration. The internal pump goes up to 300 psi with pushbutton ease. Exact values are set using the fine vernier control knob. Plant air, up to 100 psi is controlled with a precision regulator for low inches of water on up.
Speaking of inches of water column, the user can elect to display the pressure signal in any of 13 engineering units.
As they say on TV, “but wait, there’s more”: a built-in loop calibrator with 24 VDC instrument loop power supply; high capacity rechargeable NiMH batteries for 50 hours of use or 125 cycles of pumping to 300 psi, Martel’s trademark 3 key function menus, ClearBrite™ LCD display and multimode operation to name a few.
This high performance calibrator comes in a high performance housing. It’s a rugged IP67 rated blown resin case that can take a pounding when used in the field. IP67 means waterproof including immersion when the case is closed.
- Dual pressure systems
- Regulated plant air to 100 psi / 7 bar
- Integral electric pump to 300 psi / 20 bar
- Pressure accuracy up to ±0.025% reading
- Built-in loop calibrator with 24 V loop power
- External pressure module interface
- 24 VDC instrument power supply
- User’s selection of 13 engineering units
- Heavy duty IP67 case (cover closed)
- Long life rechargeable NiMH battery power