The Anderson TFP series pressure transmitter is a microprocessor-based sensor specifically designed for sanitary fluid process applications in the Food and Beverage industry. This product provides an extremely high level of performance combined with the flexibility of digital communication via the “HART” protocol. The TFP series can be specified in several configurations including high temperature models that are available in direct or remote mount variations. The high temperature direct mount is also recommended for applications where a horizontal orientation is required for display viewing, such as tank tops and overhead lines. All models may be ordered with any of our wide variety of sanitary process fittings.
- New options and mounting configurations for high temperature applications up to 400°F (204°C)
- Standard 4-20 mA output with “HART” protocol for digital communications
- Micro-based design provides best performance of any sanitary transmitter
- Widest choice of sanitary fittings
- Optional LCD display now available for vertical or horizontal viewing
- 3-A compliant; Third party verified in accordance with standard 74-03