The LD290 - Pressure Transmitter 4-20 mA Microprocessor Based is the economical alternative in routine gauge pressure measurement. The lightweight design eliminates the need for mounting brackets and transmitter supports in many applications. The model LD290 is a pure 4-20 mA transmitter.
Besides its analog output, its microprocessor-based electronics allow for total interchangeability with SMAR capacitive sensors. It automatically corrects sensor characteristic changes caused by temperature fluctuations.
Parameterization and Diagnostics
Only configurable using magnetic tool if device is fitted with display.
- Updating time of output current in 100 ms;
- With high performance mathematical co-processor;
- Digital electronics and sensor;
- Weather proof, explosion proof and intrinsically safe;
- FMEDA (failure Modes, Effects and Diagnostic Analysis);
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) of 239 years;
- MTTR (Mean Time to Repair) of 18 minutes;
- MTTF (Mean Time to Failure) of 239 years;
- Applicable in safety areas according to SIL (Safety Integrity Level) requirements;
- Write protection by hardware;
- Designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001 standards.
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.