The model LD291 - HART® Pressure Transmitter offers digital HART based communication simplifying calibration and providing remote diagnostics. Its microprocessor-based electronics allow for total interchangeability with SMAR capacitive sensor. It automatically corrects sensor characteristic changes caused by temperature fluctuations.
Parameterization and Diagnostics
LD291 - HART® Pressure Transmitter can be configured by:
- SMAR CONF401 for Windows;
- SMAR DDCON100 for Windows;
- SMAR HPC301 and HPC401 for several models of Palms*;
- Other manufacturers' configuration tools based on DD (Device Description) or DTM (Device Type Manager), such as AMSTM, FieldCareTM, PACTwareTM, HHT275 and HHT375, PRM Device Viewer. For LD291 management and diagnostics, AssetView ensures continuous information monitoring.
* Requires HPI311.
- Updating time of output current in 100ms;
- Improved performance due to dedicated math co-processor;
- FMEDA (Failure Modes, Effects and Diagnostic) Analysis;
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) of 239 years;
- MTTR (Mean Time to Repair) of 18 minutes;
- MTTF (Mean Time to Failure) of 239 years;
- Applicable in safety areas according to SIL (Safety Integrity Level) requirements;
- Write protection by hardware;
- Designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001 standards.
- Zero, span and damping adjustment through HART® local switches (only if fitted with display);
- Easy update for FOUNDATIONTM fieldbus and PROFIBUS PA technologies.