For over 20 years the Anderson-Negele “GB” has been the industry standard for insuring that continuous pasteurizer regenerators operate safely and in compliance with the PMO. Not only is it the simplest way to insure that the booster pump only runs when a safe differential exists across the regenerator, but it can also improve the operational efficiency of the system.
By utilizing one or more of the standard features, the system can be protected against oscillation during start-up, or freeze-up of the cooler. It also can provide a control signal to simplify maintenance of proper system back-pressure. And with the new high pressure and temperature options you can specify exactly the right unit for your HTST, HHST, or UHT system. For a complete package of failsafe controls, please ask about our AV9900 STLR and DART reference thermometer.
- Complies with all PMO, CFR and 3-A standards
- Sensor and range options for standard and high temp (UHT/ Aseptic) applications
- Options for “split” regenerators and higher pressures now available
- Large, bright, LED displays with simple-to-read differential bargraph
- Dual 4-20mA retransmission standard
- Secondary alarm relay on High Pressure channel is standard