LD300 Series are available in three different technologies: HART®(LD301), Foundation™ Fieldbus (LD302) and PROFIBUS PA (LD303).
These instruments can be configured with SMAR software and other manufacturer configuration tools.
Local adjustment is available in all LD300 Series. It is possible to configure zero and span, totalization, set point and other control functions using the magnetic screwdriver. SMAR has developed Asset View, which is a user-friendly Web Tool that can be accessed anywhere and anytime using an Internet browser. It is designed for management and diagnostics of field devices to ensure reactive, preventive, predictive and proactive maintenance.
LD301 - HART Pressure Transmitter is a complete line of level, differential, gauge and absolute pressure transmitters. Models include flush diaphragm and sanitary flange for liquid level measurement, Hydrostatic Tank Gauging - HTG (model LD301T) and wetted parts in several materials for suiting process requirements. All models can be supplied with various remote seals. The CONF401 is a configuration interface developed for the LD301.
- Update output current in 100 ms with 0.75 µA/bit resolution;
- Improved performance due to dedicated math co-processor;
- Multi-drop operation mode;
- PID control function;
- Supports DTM and EDDL;
- Bi-directional flow measurement;
- With FMEDA analysis and MTBF of 244 year
- Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.
Typical Control and Indication Loops