Airport weather stations, meteorological towers, rooftop installations and any application with continuous data monitoring.
- Designed for continuous data monitoring applications.
- Available with dew point, enthalpy or other calculated parameters
- Supply voltage: 15 to 40 VDC or 12 to 28 VAC
- Two analog outputs (4..20 mA, 0 to 5 V, etc.) permit signal transmission over long distances
- Fully interchangeable plug-in HC2-S3 probe with durable, field proven ROTRONIC Hygromer humidity sensor.
- Operating temperature limits at probe: -50 to +100°C
- User configurable
- Software based probe calibration with certified humidity standards.
- Includes natural aspiration radiation shield and mounting plate suitable for 1.5″ diameter pole.
- Optional foam filter allows sensors to operate in coastal and marine environments. Aluminum enclosure is treated with special marine coating.