Hundreds of customers have proven for themselves that Anderson-Negele’s dualdiaphragm technology level transmitters are the clear choice for monitoring liquid inventory levels in virtually any atmospheric storage application. But, what about:
- Level applications where bottom access is not available?
- Rotating filler bowls that make bottom mounting impractical?
- Wide temperature swings that cause other sensors to shift uncontrollably?
- Other top-mount solutions that fail unexpectedly due to coating, lack of conductivity or mechanical failure?
For these tough applications, Anderson-Negele now offers the “LD” series of topmount level transmitters. The design is based on our proven “SL” platform which provides the industry’s best accuracy, temperature stability, and reliability. The “LD” is simple to specify, install and calibrate. It easily replaces problematic devices such as ball floats, pneumatics, capacitance probes and magneto-strictive sensors. It pays for itself almost immediately by providing more accurate fill levels with less downtime for cleaning and maintenance.
So, if you have an application like one described above and want to see how the “LD” will provide the kind of reliable control you’ve always wanted, give us a call. We’ll work up a proposal the same day and get you a unit within two weeks.
- Top-mount configuration provides for easy installation without special fixturing or welding
- Micro-processor based platform
- No moving parts for highest reliability and cleaning in-place
- Quick Disconnect Receptacles with optional Field Wiring Connectors
- Standard lengths from 15” to 36” adaptable to any existing vessel