The IP80 series are impeller type (or “paddlewheel”) insertion sensors designed for use with a wide variety of liquids in pipe sizes 1/2" to 8". Sensors are available in brass, 316 stainless steel, PVC, and polypropylene. High-quality jewel bearings and nickel-bound tungsten carbide shafts are used for extreme low friction and long life.
- Will fit 1/2"-8" pipes
- Choices of materials for compatibility with variety of chemicals
- Low-friction, long-life jewel bearings
- Fixed depth in fitting ensures proper placement in pipe
- High level signal can be sent up to 2000 feet
- Six bladed impeller design
- Each fitting individually calibrated and marked with K-factor (Pulses per Gallon)