The HI321 HART Universal Serial Bus Interface provides a complete physical link between a HART® Field Instrument and any IBM compatible personal computer. The interface is fully self contained, and requires no direct power supply.
The HI321 is designed for use with SmarResearch's CONF401 HART®Configuration Software. The SMAR HI321 provides a direct interface between a standard USB port on a personal computer and a HART®network. The HI321 is compatible with HART® communication environments.
- Supports most IBM PC Compatibles;
- Works with HART products from multiple manufacturers;
- System powered: no external power supply required;
- Tested isolation of 1500V dc between the field instrument and USB adapter pins;
- Very low leakage (Max 10 uA @ 35V dc) current to the process network;
- Standard USB connector;