How about the ability to data log or record data on a loop or a particular transmitter?
The BetaLOG HART software gives you the capability of getting information out of the LC-110H. Configurations can be stored a .csv or .txt files. This allows you to document an entire plant for HART devices without spending thousands of dollars for plant asset management software. The data log tool features selectable capture interval from 1 to 60 seconds and a logging capacity of 9800 records or 99 individual sessions. Each data sample contains the LC-110H measure, all four process variables, and the standard status conditions.
- Configuration data for up to 30 tags
- Data logging capacity is 9800 records or 99 individual sessions
- Selectable logging interval (1, 2, 5, 10, 30, or 60 seconds)
- Record both the analog and digital signal (side by side)
- Records free indication
- Logging is stopped before LC-110H is turned when battery low voltage is detected (5.6V)
- Battery voltage is displayed on the LCD so user can determine whether to change batteries