The CONF401 is powerful and user-friendly. It provides easy configuration and monitoring of field instruments plus the ability to analyze data and modify instrument performance.
- Turns your personal computer into a fast configuration platform for HART devices.
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Windows ‘95, ‘98, 2000 and XP; Microsoft NT, and UNIX
- Provides full support for HART instruments
- Supports Multidrop operations
- One step installation
- Intuitive, easy to learn and use graphical interface.
- Compatible with any HART to EIA-RS232C interface.
- Implemented using JAVA technology.
- Seamless integration with SMAR’s HPC301 palm configuration tool.
- Configurations can be made off-line and stored for later use.
- Bus monitoring through the HART serial monitor
- Extensive trending and graphics capabilities
- Device and trending data easily exported in standard formats (.csv and .txt).
The universal and common practice commands in any HART® device.
Fully Supported Devices
- SMAR: LD301/291, TT301, FY301, FY400, TP301, DT301 (Version 2.00 and above), HCC301,TT411 and TT421.
- Rosemount: 3051C, 3144, and 3244MV.
- Solartron Mobrey: MLT100, MSP100, 4301, MSP900/400, MCU901, MCU902 and MCULOG
- Yokogawa: EJA Series.
- Spirax Sarco Italy: SP301