90i-610s 1A to 600A AC/DC Current Probe
Designed to measure current waveforms in automotive applications with any Test Tool capable of millivolt measurements
The 90i-610s is a clamp-on AC/DC Current Probe designed to measure current waveforms in automotive applications with any Test Tool capable of millivolt measurements. There are two measurement ranges: 0 to 100 A (output voltage 10 mV/A) and 0 to 600 A (output voltage 1 mV/A).
- Current Range: 1 to 600 A DC or AC Peak
- Basic Accuracy (DC to 400 Hz): +/- (2% of reading + 1 A)
- Output Signal: 100 A range: 10 mV/A | 600 A range: 1 mV/A
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz to 400 Hz
- Working Voltage: 600 V AC rms
- Maximum Conductor Diameter: 34 mm (1.34 inch)
- Safety Rating: IEC 1010 and CSA-C22.2 No. 1010-1 Installation Category II, Working Voltage 600V
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.