Fluke 572-2 High-Temperature Infrared Thermometer
One product you can use in high-temperature industrial environments all around the world.
Measure -30 °C to 900 °C (-22 °F to 1652 °F)
60:1 distance to spot ratio with dual laser sighting for fast, accurate targeting
Multi-language interface (user select)
The Fluke 572-2 High-Temperature Infrared Thermometer is the one product you can use in high-temperature industrial environments all around the world. Whether you work in power utility, metal refining and smelting, glass, cement or petrochemical environments, the 572-2 allows you to carry the most trusted name in test tools anywhere you need accurate, high-temperature and high distance-to-spot measurements.
With a straight-forward user interface and soft-key menus, the Fluke 572-2 makes even complex measurements easy. Quickly navigate and adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn on and off alarms, with just a few pushes of a button.
- Measure -30 °C to 900 °C (-22 °F to 1652 °F)
- 60:1 distance to spot ratio with dual laser sighting for fast, accurate targeting
- Multi-language interface (user select)
- Current Temperature plus MAX, MIN, DIF, AVG temperature displays
- Compatible with standard mini-connector K-type thermocouples, including ones you already own and have installed
- Adjustable emissivity and predefined emissivity table
- Infrared and thermocouple temperature on backlit display
- Last reading Hold (20 seconds)
- High and low temperature alarm
- Data storage and review (99 data sets)
- Tripod mount
- 12 or 24 hour clock
- USB 2.0 computer interface cable
- FlukeView® Forms documenting software
- Two-year warranty
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.