NCS31P Life Sciences Series Capacitive Point Level Switch
Designed to work with any liquid media in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Conductivity independent.
- Available in zero dead leg configuration for lines as small as 3/4”.
- Fast reaction time.
- Complies with ASME BPE 2014.
The NCS31P Life Sciences Series Capacitive Point Level Switch is designed to work with any liquid media in the pharmaceutical industry regardless of conductivity. The NCS31P is particularly suited for product / no-product indication in small lines sizes, capable of being installed in a zero dead leg fitting in as small as 3/4” lines. Additionally, the NCS31P excels in applications with highly viscous media that may cling to the sensor tip. All of this performance in the life sciences series package you expect from Anderson-Negele with appropriate product contact materials, certificates, and a stainless steel housing. Complete specifications and ordering information are available on the reverse.
- Conductivity independent
- Available in zero dead leg configuration for lines as small as 3/4”
- Fast reaction time
- Selectable sensitivity
- Simple installation and connectivity
- Complies with ASME BPE 2014
- High / Low limit detection in vessels
- Empty pipe detection
- Pump dry run protection
- Product / no product detection in filter housings
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.