LA Life Sciences Series “Top Mount” Level Transmitter
Monitor liquid inventory levels in almost all atmospheric storage application
- Top-mount configuration
- Micro-processor based platform
- Quick Disconnect Receptacles with optional Field Wiring Connectors
- Standard lengths from 15” to 72” adaptable to any existing vessel
Hundreds of customers have proven for themselves that the Anderson’s dual-diaphragm technology level transmitters are the clear choice for monitoring liquid inventory levels in virtually any atmospheric storage application. But, what about:
- Level applications where bottom access is not available?
- Sterile applications where a seal in the product contact zone is not preferable?
- Ball-float sensors that can’t measure to the bottom of the vessel?
- Other top-mount solutions that fail unexpectedly due to probe coating, lack of conductivity, and mechanical failure?
For these tough applications, Anderson now offers the “LA” series of top-mount level transmitters. The design is based on our proven “SX” platform which provides the industry’s best accuracy, temperature stability, and reliability. The “LA” is simple to specify, install and calibrate. It easily replaces problematic devices such as ball floats, pneumatics, capacitance probes and magneto-strictive sensors. It pays for itself almost immediately by providing more accurate fill levels with less downtime for cleaning and maintenance.
Industrial Technical Services from Ontario, Mississauga, is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.