P/R60C-6 Variable Insertion, Differential pH/ORP Sensor
Applications: Water & waste Treatment and Neutralization, Fume Scrubbers, Food and Beverage, Mining, Power Generation, Pharmaceutical Industry etc.
- Differential Measurement.
- Replaceable Salt Bridge.
- Low Maintenance Cost.
This unique pH probe mounts in a standard 1 1/4” NPT tee, or in a tank, through a specially designed CPVC compression fitting. The probe enters straight into the fitting eliminating twisting of the cable; the pipe size is only 1 1/4” NPT and the insertion length is variable - between 7/8” and 5”.
- Now with larger electrode and ground rod for better signal-to-noise and faster response
- 1.25" NPT CPVC compression fitting
- Accurate differential measurement
- Eliminates ground loop interference
- Built-in pre-amp supports up to 3,000' sensor-to-analyzer distance
- 15 ft. (5m) standard cable length
- Replaceable saltbridge for extended service life
- Flow-thru or submersible mounting
- With temperature compensation device
- Extended body option available for ball valve assembly (P/R60C-7)
- 2 year warranty
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.