Titan Range - Flameproof Vacuum Switches
Titan range – ATEX/IECEx Exd IIB + H2 Gas certification.
Stainless steel or black anodised aluminium housing
- ATEX & IECEx Flameproof (explosion proof) certification CE II2GD Exd IIB+H2 T6 Ta -60 to +75°C, T5 Ta -60 to +90°C.
- Stainless steel or black anodised aluminium housing, IP66 rated.
- 1 x SPDT microswitch or 2 x SPDT microswitches (simultaneous operation).
- Integral terminal block via M20 electrical connection.
- Circuit monitoring resistors option.
- Proven and documented SIL 2 IEC 61508 suitability.
VF266- Vacuum : -995 mBar to -0.25 mBar
This range has been used to monitor filter blockage and air movement through ducting and has been specified extensively for offshore applications.
Incorporating a diaphragm and two sealing Belloframs when vacuum is required to be sensed the switch offers reliable switching action. Resistors can be incorporated for ‘end of line’ and short circuit monitoring.
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.