GB Differential Pressure Switch
Complies with all PMO, CFR and 3-A standards
Sensor and range options for standard and high temp (UHT/Aseptic) applications
Dual 4-20mA retransmission standard
The Anderson-Negele “GB” not only is it the simplest way to insure that the booster pump only runs when a safe differential exists across the regenerator, but it can also improve the operational efficiency of the system.
By utilizing one or more of the standard features, the system can be protected against oscillation during start-up, or freeze-up of the cooler. It also can provide a control signal to simplify maintenance of proper system back-pressure. And with the new high pressure and temperature options you can specify exactly the right unit for your HTST, HHST, or UHT system. For a complete package of failsafe controls, please ask about our AV9900 STLR and DART reference thermometer.
- Complies with all PMO, CFR and 3-A standards
- Sensor and range options for standard and high temp (UHT/ Aseptic) applications
- Options for “split” regenerators and higher pressures now available
- Large, bright, LED displays with simple-to-read differential bargraph
- Dual 4-20mA retransmission standard
- Secondary alarm relay on High Pressure channel is standard
Industrial Technical Services from Ontario, Mississauga, is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.