Titan Range - Extreme Arduous Applications Industrial Temperature Switches
Titan Range - Robust Stainless steel or black anodised aluminium housing.
IP66 Environmental protection.
Nuclear approval specification.
- Black anodised aluminium alloy or 316 stainless steel housing, IP66 rated.
- 1 x SPDT microswitch or 2 x SPDT microswitches (simultaneous operation).
- Integral terminal block via M20 electrical entry.
- Rigid stem local mount or remote mount capillary versions.
- Sensor/thermowell lengths from 38 to 1200mm.
- Capillary option 2 to 10 metres, 100mm to 600mm thermowells.
- Ministry of Defence approved.
- Proven and documented SIL 2 IEC 61508 suitability
- Nuclear industry standard
- Circuit monitoring resistors option.
TF171 & TF172- Rigid Stem : -10 to +240°C
TF175 & TF176 - Capillary : -40 to +240°C
The standard range represents the basic models to cover temperature applications from -10 to +240oC.
The Titan pressure, differential pressure, temperature, level and flow switches are designed for use in environments where explosive gases can be present (e.g. Gas fields, Oil rigs and Chemical plants etc.) and have been ATEX and IECEx certified as detailed overleaf. (SIL 2 - IEC61508 proven reliability).
These switches are manufactured from a high quality casting which offers robust construction and protection to IP66 for use within heavily polluted industrial and marine environments. A special feature of the instruments is the separation of the flameproof and adjustment compartments allowing for safe on-site adjustment of the set point with power on and the switch in operation.
The TITAN Exd certified switches must be installed in accordance with BS EN 60079-14. The certification allows for mounting against a wall or bulkhead with the mininum flamepath distances specified not being applicable.
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.