Guardian Range - Industry Standard Industrial Temperature Switches
Guardian Range - Stainless steel or black anodised aluminium IP66/67 case. Option of dual set point or adjustable deadband.
- Black anodised aluminium alloy or 316 st. steel housing, IP67 rated.
- 1 x SPDT microswitch or 2 x SPDT microswitches for two switch level settings.
- M20 electrical entry.
- Rigid stem local mount or remote mount capillary versions.
- Sensor/thermowell lengths from 38 to 1200mm.
- Capillary option 2 to 10 metres, 100mm to 600mm thermowells
- Proven and documented SIL 2 IEC 61508 suitability
T1100 & T1200 GUARDIAN INDUSTRIAL TEMPERATURE SWITCH
The standard range represents the basic models to cover temperature applications spanning -10 to +240° C. The T1100 is supplied fitted with a threaded thermowell, the T1200 has no thermowell but is supplied with a threaded stem. Dual microswitch options are available for alarm and shutdown applications.
Industrial Technical Services from Mississauga, Ontario is a single source Instrumentation and Automation company. We provide certified calibrations, PLC programming, custom controls and Panels.